The Streatham Hub development is being constructed by VINCI Construction UK Ltd on behalf of Spenhill Regeneration in partnership with the London Borough of Lambeth.
The new development is located on the west side of Streatham High Street just south of Streatham Railway Station, and will comprise:
- New Leisure Centre for London Borough of Lambeth, including:
- 25m, 6-lane swimming pool
- 13m learner pool
- full-size 1000-seat ice rink
- health and fitness suite
- Tesco Extra 63,000 ft² supermarket
- 250 new homes, including a mix of private, shared-ownership and affordable homes
- New Bus Interchange for Transport for London
- Underground car parking serving the leisure centre, the residential apartments and retail store & Areas of public realm, surrounding the Grade II Listed Streatham United Reform Church and associated Children's Centre
You can visit the Vinci project site here for full details and the latest news relating to the projcet and its initiatives, and here are some Architects Impressions of the finished development.We will be posting progress photos here as soon as we have them also.